Flow 20"Single Speed
- Weight - 19lb / 8.6 kg
- Can convert between 16" & 20" frame and wheel sizing (with kit)
- Can convert to geared drivetrain
After 3 years of prototyping and refinements, the new Flow hardtail is available for the next generation of riders. Available as complete bikes or Frame and Fork packages, the new frame features a wide array of progressive design elements including adjustable dropouts for 16" & 20" wheels. 1.5 degrees of adjustable geometry via dual dropout mounting positions. And the key feature which sets this frame apart from all others, an integrated eccentric headset system which truly allows the frame length to grow with your child. Custom tuned suspension and only the highest quality parts round out complete bikes. 3 frame color options and interchangeable Graphic color kits means every bike is as unique as the kid that designs it. Frames including dropouts and headset system weigh 2.11 lbs. Complete bikes weighs 19lb. This bikes comes setup as singlespeed, the dropouts have a derailleur hanger so you can easily add gears when your child is ready.
Frame 6061 Aluminum X X Fork
X X Wheels
135mm, 2 piece
X X Brakes
Tektro Auriga WS
Drivetrain 16T single speed GX 10spd GX 10spd Handlebars Answer X
Seatpost Race Face Alloy
BOX or SDG
30mm or 50mm
X X Tires
X X Seat FLOW- FR X BOX or FLOW Grips Sensus X X
- At Flow we work hard to create the best bikes at the most accesible pricing. Base model build kit weighs 20 lbs and come standard as single speed with 20" wheels. You can choose the following add ons.
- 16" wheels and dropouts
- Sram GX 10spd, 11-36 wide range drivetrain
- All Mountain carbon upgrade kit, includes carbon handlebars, carbon seatpost, BOX focus racing rims. Kit sheds 1lbs.
Geometry High / short Low / Long Headtube 68' 67' Seatube 73' 72' Reach 301mm +/- 8mm 301mm +/-8mm
431 +/-8mm 431 +/-8mm Chainstay
16" wheels -
Front Center 516mm 524mm Rear Center 280mm 320mm